I know what you are thinking. What would a couple of quotes change about my life? If you think about them like this, they won’t do much. But if you learn from each of them and start to make slight changes in your life, suddenly you will look back and say – wow, this indeed did something to me. I hope this will happen with you, now see the 20 quotes I wish every young man could hear.
1) Actions prove who someone is. Words only prove who they want to be.
2) Keep it private until it is permanent.
3) Success is never owned. It is rented, and the rent is due every day.
4) You are not lazy. You just don’t love what you do.
5) If you want to be respected by others, you have to respect yourself first.
6) Style is the best way to show a piece of your personality without saying a word.
7) Real growth happens when you start correcting yourself instead of blaming others.
8) Don’t call me lucky if you are sleeping when I am working.
9) If you want to be successful, stop asking for permissions.
10) The best way to predict the future is to create it.
11) Before you talk, listen. Before you act, plan. Before you quit, try one more time.
12) If you’re only in it for the money, you won’t last long in this business.
13) I don’t worry about people copying me. Their next move can’t happen until I make mine.
14) Just remember, you can’t climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets.
15) With so many things coming back in style, I can’t wait until morals and intelligence become a trend.
16) Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.
17) You can watch me, mock me, try to block me, but you cannot stop me.
18) If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
19) If you don’t show appreciation to those that deserve it, they’ll learn to stop doing the things you appreciate.
20) I’m more concerned with who you are behind my back than who you are to my face. Your loyalty shouldn’t depend on my presence.
Finally, these were the quotes that I wish every young man could hear one day. My final quote is this: “Quotes won’t work unless you do.” – these are just words written down without taking action. You need to put in the work if you want them to work. If you liked the quotes, make sure to follow us on Instagram, where you can see more of them.
Keep on reading: How To Be A Modern Day Gentleman: Basic Life Lessons